We are all born with the ability to be intuitive; it is our compass in life.
Understanding your Intuitive abilities is about learning to hear your higher-self and trust the wisdom and knowledge that you already have.
Listen to your inner voice… for it is a deep and powerful source of wisdom, beauty and truth, ever flowing through you… Learn to trust it, trust your intuition, and in good time, answers to all you seek to know will come, and the path will open before you. … Caroline Joy Adams
Learning to use your intuitiveness helps you walk in this world. Here are a few of the benefits of learning to use your internal navigation system.
- As you plug into you, your intuitiveness can boost your creativity.
- It helps you get clarity on your purpose in life.
- It can help reduce stress by helping you understand and handle problems more effectively.
- It makes you more sensitive to the energies around you and the energy of other people who come into your space.
- It can keep you be safer as you become more aware of potential threats.
- It makes you feel more whole, integrated, authentic person.
- It can help you to become receptive to new concepts.
- It can help improve your relationships by allowing you to tune into the feelings of other people on a new level.
- It can help you believe in yourself by boosting your confidence in your judgment and wisdom.
- It can help you in making business decisions.
The power of intuitive understanding will protect you from harm until the end of your days. …Lao Tzu
Here are a few ways you can develop your intuitiveness. Keeping a journal helps you see your progress and see patterns.
- Pay close attention to sudden feelings that come over you.
- Pay attention to the reactions you experience in your body.
- Pay attention to sudden hunches or intuitive feelings about situations. Be careful not to try and explain them away. Record them in your journal.
- Learn to ask yourself questions; the answers will come to you.
- Practice being in silence or around relaxing music. It is important to shut down down all other voices to hear your thoughts. This is where your answers come from.
- Watch for synchronicity and guidepost along the way. These are events that tell you; you are on the right path.
- Trust your gut feeling.
Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinion drown your own inner voice. Everything else is secondary. …Steve Jobs
Learning to use your internal compass is one of the most rewarding things you can do for yourself.
Love and Light, Jo-Ann