I wanted to share one of our favorite Keto desserts we discovered playing around with some ingredients we had on hand- Mint Chocolate Walnut Candy.
This candy is so easy and quick to make, and the big cookie sheet we make the candy in last a full week for three people eating a small piece every night for dessert.
Keto Mint Chocolate Walnut Candy
I used the following ingredients
- One pound of organic or regular unsalted butter. (I usually use organic unsalted, but in this batch, I used regular butter)
- 1-1/4 to 2 cups of organic cacao powder
- 100 % organic unsweetened chocolate
- one or two cups of organic Pyure stevia blend sugar. (Do this to your taste)
- 2-cups of walnuts at times more. We like a lot of walnuts in our candy.
- 25 drops of peppermint oil (do this to your taste)
Note: Prepare cookies sheet with wax paper
Melt the pound of butter… Add cacao powder and mix well…add sugar and mix well… add peppermint oil, mix well.. mix in walnuts, stir well… spread out on cookie sheet and when cooled place in refrigerator until the candy hardens.